Tuesday, March 31, 2015

ZP SQL Manual as Word Doc

The ZP SQL manual is a web site that is hyperlinked back to each and every screen in the Windows interface. Context sensitive help can be easily accessed by clicking on the  ? Help button in the lower right corner of any screen. Apparently though this is not enough. I still get requests for a document version of the manual so I am giving in and posting a Word Doc version of the ZP SQL manual on the Tutorial Page of our support site. Be forewarned that this is a huge document: over 430 pages. And, again, it was designed as a web site not a book, so the organization of the document leaves much to be desired. But it does afford users the opportunity to cut, paste, rearrange and print their own min-versions of the manual, if they have the gumption. I hope it proves useful in this format. If you do something wonderful with the information please share it with me and I will share it with other customers!

No comments:

Post a Comment