Friday, November 30, 2012

Windows 8 and ZonePro

Just got a new Windows 8 laptop in the office and loaded the ZonePro SLQ demo to the desktop and it runs fine. Windows 8 is a big adjustment to use in general though. Bear in mind I've only been on it a few hours but it quite different from Windows 7. I don't know how popular it will be in the work environment. To me it seems more geared toward the home consumer. Also keep in mind that right now there are two different versions of Windows 8. I tested the version for PCs and laptops. There is also a version called Windows 8 RT for tablets that I believe only supports apps and would not therefor support the Windows version of ZonePro. You could still access it via your web interface though just like with an Android or Apple tablet.

No comments:

Post a Comment